Sunday, March 21, 2021

Simple yet Stunning Sunday with Pretty Perennial Stamp set + Prize Patrol.

 Hi Everyone,

I'm so glad you stopped in. I have a super happy and cheerful Simple yet Stunning card for you! The Pretty Perennial Stamp set found in the January-June 2021 is a wonderful bundle! Today it's all about the stamp set and simple stamping. I hope you enjoy. Also, be sure to read about how you can win a FREE package of the Matte Black Dots.


Okay, how fun is this card? The bright layers and bold images just make me smile. To amp up the wow of this card, I did a simple masking on the diagonal for more interest. You can't go wrong with sparkling ribbon either. 


By adding the layers to the inside and stamping the happy flowers, you can let your recipient know how much you care. 


I hope my simple yet stunning card made you smile today. I am giving away 2 FREE packages of the Matte Black dots from the January-June 2021 Mini catalog. All you need to do to be entered is to comment on what other colors you would like to see this card done in by March 31st. You can comment here or on my YouTube video. I will choose a winner from this blog post and one from my YouTube video. 

I can't wait to see what colors you would like to see and create those to post on my blog. It's fun to see the same card, but how different it can look by changing up colors. 

Remember to comment by March 31st to be entered into the drawing.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher

11 comments:

  1. I picture those flower center on a poppy...so maybe Poppy Parade and the small flowers blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mary. I'd love to see it in Mint Macaron & Blusing Bride. Love the green and pinks together. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see purple and pink with some green and yellow accents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Bea, you are the winner of the comments for this blog. I loved your spring color choices.

      Delete
  4. Lovely card. How about using Just Jade and Calypso Coral?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mary for sharing such a beautiful card. I love the stamping to make the background, and the sentiment on the angle. I'd love to see a card using Pumpkin Pie for the large flower, Gorgeous Grape for the small and Pear Pizzaz for the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I missed your comment Christi. I'll do this combination during Wednesday's Facebook Live. My bad.

      Delete