Sunday, June 11, 2023

Cheerful Daisies Specialty Class - 2 Options for a Wonderful Class

 


Hi Everyone,

You stopped in at a great time! I've just released my Cheerful Daisies Specialty Class for registration. This is going to be a fabulous class. You can participate In-Person or To Go. I like to offer to all my stamping friends near or far. Below details all the information for the class, so read on. 


Here it is, the Cheerful Daisies Specialty Class. The Fresh as a Daisy Suite of products is wonderful! Participants will get all the supplies, including new products, and create 6 fantastic projects (2 each of 3 designs) plus a bonus project. You can take this class in person, or do the "To Go" Option. The In-Person class will take place on Sunday, July 30th. "To-Go" packets will be mailed on Monday, July 31st. A PDF tutorial will be included for the "To Go" Option. Fill out your choice below ASAP. Limited Kits available. The Projects will be beautiful and Wow!

  • Class A option includes:
    • 1/2 package of the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper (DSP) 
    • 1 package of the Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems
    • Supplies to create 6 projects (2 each of 3 designs) + a bonus mystery project
    • Cost for this class is $30 for in-person class + $9.50 Flat Rate Priority Shipping for the "To Go" option totaling $39.50.
  • Class B Option includes:
    • All the supplies in option A + the Cheerful Daisies Bundle $93 + $9.50 priority shipping for the "To Go" option. 

To reserve your seat or "To Go", simply continue to fill out this form. I will email to confirm your reservation and request payment by no later than July 16th.  Reminder that the In Person class is on Sunday, July 30th at 1:00 pm. I will ship "To Go" packets on Monday, July 31st. Deadline to register is July 16th

There are additional products that you need to complete the cards for this class. You will need additional stamp pads and sentiments of your choice. With two great promotions, you might consider combining your supply needs with the deals and steal below.


During the month of June, customers can join Stampin' Up! and receive $155 of product and pay just $99 (US Promotion). This is such a wonderful promotion. You can check out my blog about this join promotion for more details. 


Also in June is the Designer Series Paper Sale. You can stock up and save $15% off on most designer series papers. I have spotlighted some of my favorite designer series paper on my blog. Check it out.


I would love to have you participate In-Person or enjoy a To Go kit in July. Hurry though, because kits are limited and I'm working hard to prepare. Remember you will make two each of three designs + a fun bonus project. I cannot stamp any images for you, so be sure you have or include Option 2 to get the Cheerful Daisies Bundle. Reserve your kit today, so you are registered and get one of the wonderful project kits. 


I was on a walk when I saw these daisies. Boy they made me smile. I hope they make you smile too. Below I've listed additional supplies you will need to complete your projects. Remember the two great promotions you might take advantage of to combine with this class. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment