Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Stamp Set Spotlight - Inked & Tiled

 


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in today. It's such a wonderful time of year as the school year winds down and we think of fun in the sun and sand. One of the things I love in stamping are those stamp sets that are kind of like "sketchy" or a bit softened or vintage like. The Inked & Tiled stamp set is just that. I love the almost watercolor look of the stamps. Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I've created using this stamp set. 




This first card is a fun fold card that has a belly band to hold the card closed. It's special when someone removes the belly band and sees the special fold with a nice sentiment. Here are the measurements to create this card yourself. You an use any designer series papers (15% off most desginer series papers going on through June).

Calypso Coral Base: 5 ½” x 11” ● 1” x 9 ½” for belly band Score at: 1 ¾”, 5 ½”, 9 ¾” DSP Layers: ● 5 ¼” x 1 ⅛” ● 5 ¼” x 3 ½” ● 5 ¼” x 1 ½” Basic White (inside): 5 ¼” x 3 ⅞” 2 3/8" Circle Punch 2 1/4" Circle Punch Additional Calypso Coral, basic white, and other CS for label and accents.



I love this card I created! One thing I love is monochromatic stamping. This is when you focus on one color or shades of one color. I just am drawn to that style. I do have a bit of other colors, but the rich Lost Lagoon color in the Inked Botanical designer series paper is so nice and definately the star of the show. Calyso Coral and Crushed Curry play supporting roles. Not sure why I made an acting analogy, but you know what I mean. 


I mentioned the Designer Series Paper Sale earlier. This sale is on for the month of June. You can enjoy 15% off most of the designer series papers (the 6" x 6" color group assorments are not on sale). Designer series papers are my favorite. You can use the designer series paper (DSP) as your color muse. Whenever I use DSP, I look at what colors are in the paper and let that be my guide for cardstock and ink colors for my project. DSP can create richness and interest in your projects. It also helps you create quick wow cards in a snap. I'll be sharing a fabulous DSP focused pocket card for all sort of occasions very soon, so be sure to come back soon. 


You might be interesed in the Inked & Tiled Suite. This suite comes with the beautiful Inked and Tiled Stamp set, Inked Botanicals 6" x 6" Designer Series paper, and the beautiful Lost Lagoon 1/4" Bordered Ribbon (this ribbon is so nice). The punches create such interesting geometric accents to your projects. 

To see the cards I created in action, you can click on the video below with more details on the Designer Series Paper Share.


Thanks again for joining me today. I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful with DSP. Try out that monochromatic style. I'd love to see what you create.

Until next time... Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment