Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Create Beautiful Card with the Darling Details Bundle

 


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in. I'm so excited about my blog today since I finally got the dies that go with the Darling Details Stamp set. For some reason when I orderd, I missed putting the bundle # in. I missed out of a 10% discount because when you purchase a bundle with Stampin' Up!, there is a 10% discount. 


The Darling Detail Bundle is found on page 68 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. Thes fun flowers and versitile dies will have you stamp the night away. The cards I created during my Facebook Live all feature the fabulous dies. I hope you enjoy my cards. I'd love to know which is your favorite.


My first card shows off the super cute 2-step stamping flowers. I just love the types of flowers that are flirty and fun. The Darling Details Border die is so cool! You can weave ribbon through it for a Wow look. The DSP is from the Earthen Elegance 12" x 12" DSP. I also used the Moody Mauve Textured Ribbon. 


I just can't get enough of the Cheerful Daisies Suite of products. The Darling Details frame is so perfect for this card. I just love the bright and happy colors.


My last card is just about my favorite. I created this using some scraps of DSP that needed a use. Notecards & Envelopes are the perfect size when using up your scraps. For the interesting outer scallop of the frame for this card was created by putting both frame dies through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine at the same time. The center flowers are two of the flower dies stacked on each other. 


Thanks again for stopping in today. Okay, have you decided on your favorite card from today? Leave a comment and let me know. You may also be interested in a couple of promotions that are ending very soon.



Be sure to check out details on my Cheerful Daisies Specialty Class. It is happening at the end of July, but kits will be selling out fast! Check out my blog post for this class for details on how to register for the In Person or To Go options. 


Come back and visit soon.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café











No comments:

Post a Comment