Saturday, June 17, 2023

Stampin' Saturday with Bird's Eve View Sketch Challenge


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to another wonderful Stampin' Saturday. Today I've been inspired by a card I received quite awhile ago. I just like the way the card was layed out and the sampling of a bit of designer series paper. 


This Poppy Parade card caught my eye and I thought it would be fun to create a card with the same layout idea. I just got the new Bird's Eye View stamp set and thought it would be fun to play with it. 


Here it is. This super cute card was created using Fresh Freesia as the main color and a sampling of the Delightfully Eclectic 12" x 12" Designer Series paper (DSP). I just love all of the images in the Bird's Eye View stamp set. 


Stampin' Blends were used for coloring. I can't get enough of coloring with Stampin' Blends. It comes out so smooth when you color and shading is so fun. 


One thing to note is that the Bird's Eye View stamp set has not sentiments. For my card today, I used Cirlce Sayings and this inside sentiment came from Charming Sentiments stamp set. I love that I can pull out other stamp sets to combine with the Bird's Eye View stamp set for the occasion I need. 


It was fun creating with inspiration from another card. I want to inspire you to create too, so I'm putting out this challenge. 

  • Create your own card inspired by this layout. 
  • Send me a photo of your card through email or upload to my Stampin' Spot FB page. You can comment under the shared post that I do with this blog. 
  • Upload your creation to me by June 30th
When you send me your card, you can win a sampling of the Delightfully Eclectic 12" x 12" DSP. There may be more than one winner depending on the number of cards that are shared with me. 


The Delightfully Eclectic 12" x 12" DSP is a package of 48 sheets. You get 4 each of 12 double sided designs. That's a lot of crafting fun! I will cut the sampling to 6" x 6" sized pieces.

I hope you create and send me your card from my challenge. I'd love to see what you design. Crafting and sharing is a great way to connect. Remember you have until June 30th to get your card to me through email or my Stampin' Spot FB page.


Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment