Sunday, June 25, 2023

Create a Beautiful Easel Card with Horse & Sleigh Suite and Onlne Exclusive Products


 Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in today for my blog. Today I'm sharing a couple of cards my Stampin' Café Team got to create when we had a team gathering. I shared a couple of new and upcoming Online Exclusive products with them. These included the Timeless Charms Bundle and the Horse & Sleigh Suite. 



The Horse & Sleigh Suite of products and just so wonderful! What I really like is the One Horse Open Sleigh 6"x6" Desinger series paper. The snow scenes are beautiful and can be the main focal point of your holiday cards easily. 


This notecard is super cute with the polka dot DSP and the Radiating Stitched rectange. For this card, I used the Timeless Charm dies for the beautifully detailed flower die. There are many dies you can add your own creativity with with cardstock or DSP. Timeless Charm is a bundle with a stamp set and coordinating dies.


This card is special. it is an Easel Card. This will stand up to be on display on someone's special desk or table. I used all of the products in the suite. I stamped onto the beautiful pices of DSP and used the snow dies and the tree die. 


It's easy to create an easel card. For this card I cut a piece of Misty Moonlight at 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2" like a standard A2 sized card. Then I scored at 2 3/4 for the "flap" or front of card that the front panels will be secured to. For an easel card, you will want something that will stop the card from simply folding down. I used a 1" x 3 3/4" strip of Pecan Pie and and layer of DSP. I glued that to the bottom of the inside of the card. This acts as a "stopper". If you want the Easel card to stand up taller, simply make the inside "stopper" wider.


The colors in the One Horse Open Sleigh DSP include such rich and beautiful colors like Boho Blue, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie, and many more. I used the Misty Moonlight and Pecan Pie as a pairing. They go so well together. You can watch my video on how I created this Easel Card and the techniques I used. You will also be able to see how to find the Online Exclusive products on Stampin' Up!. 


These new Online Exclusive products will be available to customers on July 6th. If you want them now, you can add them to a Starter Kit by joining my team with Stampin' Up! and get more products in your kit this month only. Remember that there is a 15% off sale on Designer Series Paper too, so you can get even more products for the joining special. 


Be sure to mark your calendar for July 6th to see what else might be available in additon to the ones I shared today. I can see a sneak peek of a couple of must haves that will be released on July 6th and they will get ordered so quickly, so be sure to shop right away to get a heads start to your holiday crafting. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café












2 comments: