Friday, December 12, 2014

Hi Everyone,

What a busy time of year and crazy weather. The rain and wind can't stop my excitement for the holidays. I'm so excited to share about Stampin' UP!'s Year End Sale. Up to 80% off selected things is what awaits you. Check it out!

 
 
Another exciting thing to share is the preview of the new Occasions catalog as well as the Sale-a-Bration catalog. I can't believe how great the free Sale-a-Bration items are this year. I went to a fun theatre preview for the catalogs and was so blown away. I hope you enjoy the cover previews.
 
 
Occasions Catalog available January 6-June 2nd

Sale-a-Bration Promotion from January 6th-March 31st



Because both catalogs are so wonderful, you won't want to miss out on all the wonderful free product you can earn with every $50.00 spent from January to March. If you don't have these catalogs or a demonstrator who can get you one, simply let me know. You can go to www.maryblocher.stampinup.net to contact me. Once there, you can see all of my events and fun projects.
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Mary
Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment