Monday, January 12, 2015

Hi Everyone,

I had a great time with the Gold Soiree specialty designer paper at my last stamping class. The Another Thank you stamp set also lent itself to this fun card. I hope you enjoy my video. I'm still trying to get better at these. Thanks to my daughter for helping me. Enjoy and be sure to check out these great projects.

 
 
Gold Soiree DSP on sale $9.71 on Weekly Deals through Monday

 
Another Thank You card using Garden Green CS and Ultra Smooth White. Calipso Coral ink and embossing power
Pearls, and itty bitty punch pack. Sorry my picture isn't clearer.
 


 
 
Here is my newest video for this project. If you like any of these products remember that it's Sale-a-Bration and you can earn lots of free products. Visit www.stampinup.net or www.maryblocher.stampinup.net for more details.
 
 

 


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment