Monday, November 9, 2015

The Chill is in the Air

Hi Everyone,

I had such fun the other day with a couple of my good friends. They came by for my "Acorny Thank You" specialty class. We created 6 notecards with envelopes and a nice handmade box to keep them in. Take a look.

This is the top portion of the box for the note cards

 One of the things I really like is using a spritzer to add texture to my white note cards. These come in a two-pack. Simply add water or alcohol and your ink refill.


126185, $3.00

Don't miss out on my "Oh What Fun "Holiday Tag Specialty Class scheduled for December 12th
 

Join me on Saturday, December 12th, at 10:00 AM to get your holidy cheer in high gear. Participants will receive the Oh What Fun Tag Project kit as well as many other supplies for additional projects. This kit makes 30 tags with lots of glitz and accessories.

Cost: $27.00 Participants will receive the Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit as well as additonal cardstock and accessories for additonal projects.

Contact me to register.
Class location: 13954 Chinook Circle NW, Bremerton, WA 98312

You can register through EventBrite at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oh-what-fun-holiday-tags-specialty-class-tickets-19521301739?aff=es2

Not able to attend? No problem, contact me to register for my "Specialty Class to Go".  I will prep and send you all of your materials to complete the class at home. Full color images and directions included. The "Specialty Class to Go" cost increases to $35.00 for shipping and printing costs.

I also take payment through PayPal

Visit me at: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/maryblocher/events?month=12&year=2015 for more information. I hope to hear from you. Everyone loves my specialty classes. This one will be extra special. Registration deadline is November 30th.



Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper



No comments:

Post a Comment