Friday, July 1, 2016

Summer Fun Blogging Friends Blog Hop
 
 
Hi Everyone, what a fun time of the year once summer has arrived. Our weather in the Pacific Northwest has taken on the cloudy and cooler side of the weather lately, but that hasn't dampened my summery mood. This month the Blogging Friends are focused on summer, so I hope you enjoy our creations. My inspiration came from this picture I took out on a walk in my neighborhood. For some reason, I was so taken with these blooming flowers. I snapped a couple of pictures and knew I had to create a project in the same tones and feel of these flowers.
 
This is such a pretty shrub type of flowering plant.

These petals are just so perfect!
Here is my project that was inspired by these flowers. I combined two stamp sets and a new In-Color to have this summery project.
 

 

 



I love this visual technique of using layers to have such depth to the card. The blossoms punch is so fun to use that it makes this project a snap. Below is another flower I just couldn't resist snapping a picture of.

 
 




 

I hope you can find some inspiration this summer while you are out and about on vacation or just for a walk near your home. There is always something to spot to get your creativity going. You might even get some inspiration by visiting the rest of the blogging friends' posts. Be sure to continue to Danica's post by clicking below. I hope you enjoy the rest of your journey.

http://www.mybeautyscraps.com/2016/06/junehop.html
Click to see Danica's Blog

Mary Blocher (You are here)
Jodi Horsley (See hers next month) 
Lorene Yoshimura-Tanigawa - (See hers next month)


No comments:

Post a Comment