Wednesday, April 19, 2017

It's a Paper Pumpkin Thing
The Specialty Kit has Arrived

Sara Douglas CEO was thrilled to create the kit

Hi Everyone,

WOW! I just opened my April Paper Pumpkin Kit and am so blown away. Sara Douglas really took time and creativity to give us the best Paper Pumpkin kit so far. Take a look at her video and tutorial for this marvelous Paper Pumpkin kit.


I think it is really fun that Sara got together with the creative team and put together a fantastic kit. It is great that creativity is left to all of us. The water color techniques and bright colors are great. If you are or have been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you know how much fun they are. I especially like the exclusive stamp set and inks you get each month. 

A few of my Favorite Kits

Another Great Year

March Kit Bunnies so cute!

Grateful Season
You can check out many ideas using your Paper Pumpkin Kits at Pinterest. There are many ways to become a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber. Month to month, or several months at a time. Simply pick what works for you.

By subscribing for the several month options, you get a discounted price. When you become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you will become part of my "Paper Pumpkin Pals". I treat my Pals to alternate tutorials as well as other benefits throughout the year. 

If you have been thinking about trying out Paper Pumpkin, now is the time. Remember that when you order on-line, you can earn "Loyalty Bucks". April is an exciting time because it is double loyalty bucks. For every  $25.00 you order, you receive 2 bucks instead of 1. Be sure to comment and share this blog. I'd love to hear from you. You can subscribe at the top or side of my blog.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment