Monday, September 11, 2017

#Giftalittlejoy

A New School Year

 Hi Everyone,

My favorite time of year is when the bells at school begin to ring to welcome students back to the classroom. I have been in education for over 25 years. One of my roles is mentoring new teachers. I decided to surprise one of my new teachers with a back to school pail. I included many treats and things and created a letter for her.



This project was so fun for me. A brand new teacher has so many challenges and just a little gift is all that you need to give joy and take out some of the stress beginning a new career. 

If you know someone in need of a little cheer, simply "Gift a little joy" to them and lift their spirits. If you do "Gift a little joy" post it with #Giftalittlejoy. Let's fill the nation with joy.

Happy Stampin',

Mary Blocher
The Powerhuff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment