Thursday, March 1, 2018

Welcome to Blogging Friends


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this month's Blogging Friends Blog Hop. It is an exciting hop this month because we get to share all about Sale-A-Bration. What could be more fun than to see many demonstrators sharing projects featuring the free products you can earn with a minimum purchase!

My sharing today features the free stamp set called Lots of Lavender. What I like about this stamp set is that it can be used for many occasions. Simply add your sentiment and it's perfect.


This first project uses Fresh Fig Cardstock and Ink.
I like the water color look of the flowers in this set.
For my next projects, I used the new Narrow Note Cards and Envelopes to create a couple of cute cards. I absolutely love the Petal Passion DSP, so of course I used that as well.

The Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes are perfect for a quick
hello and thank you. Use a 2 1/2" circle punch to create
that pop of DSP for the envelope flap

I used Marina Mist for the flowers

I used Rich Razzleberry for the flowers
There are so many wonderful choices of free Sale-A-Bration products. Stampin' Up! has also released 3 more Sale-A-Bration products to add to your must have list.

I hope you enjoy your visit to all the wonderful blogs. Be sure to comment and share.




Mary Blocher (You are Here)












No comments:

Post a Comment