Friday, June 14, 2019

Finding Inspiration Friday
Sketch Challenge Winner

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for joining me today. I wanted to celebrate those stampers who entered my sketch challenge I recently posted. It was based on an old sketch challenge from 2017 by the "Case This Sketch" blog. I had 3 entries for this challenge I put out and 1 lucky winner will receive a package of clear faceted gems. 

The winner is: Kathy Beemer

Kathy's card is wonderful! I love how she sponged different colors on the die-cut flowers. I will be ordering and shipping the faceted gems to Kathy for her win.


This beautiful butterfly project was created by Bea Putnam. Her cluster of butterflies add quite a sparkle.


Linda's project is done in my favorite color, yellow. I really like the contrast between the black and yellow. It's striking. 

I want to thank these stampers for submitting to my challenge. There are so many wonderful sketch challenges out there, so look for others you can join into. It's a lot of fun!

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment