Monday, October 19, 2020

12 Mondays of Christmas Cards Week 2

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my 2nd week of my 12 Mondays of Christmas Cards. Today I'm so happy to share my holiday card using the Have a Hoot Bundle by Stampin' Up! This stamp set and coordinating dies are awesome! I just love owls and this set has me smiling.

For my card today. I wanted to show off the beautiful Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper. The cut out "windows" were created from the tag die that die cuts 3 tags at once and leaves this great window panes to use for a great card like this.


I used the Many Marvelous marker to color the owls. I also used the marker to color onto the rubber of the stamp, so I could eliminate the hanging spider and put a hanging star using the All the Trimmings Embellishments. It's so cute! I also added the Snowflake Adhesive Sequins and a Snowflake Splender ribbon bow. All this sparkle is so festive.


Aren't these little owls on the branch so cute?! I can't get enough of these cuties! Here are a couple other holiday cards using this bundle. I guess you could say I'm feeling extra festive.


I recently uploaded a Stamp Set Spotlight video sharing this bundle. Check it out for more details on my owl card from today.


Thanks so much for stopping in today. I'll be busy at work creating a new holiday card for next Monday's project. Be sure to come back Wednesday and Friday for more inspiration.



Want to have a night of fun? Join me for my Stampin' Bingo Bash on Wednesday, November 4th at 6:00pm (PT). I will be on Facebook Live at Mary's Card Cafe. I will share 5 cards and we will play a game of stampin' bingo between the projects for great Stampin' Up! prizes like, bundles, stamp sets, papers, gift certificates and more. You will need to register for $14.99 to be eligible to participate in the bingo games. You can get more information and register on my events page. 

Thanks again for joining me. Let me know what you think about today's card. I just love that plaid dsp!

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment