Friday, February 12, 2021

Finding Inspiration Friday Sketch Challenge + Prize Patrol

 Hi Everyone,

It's time for this month's sketch challenge to win a prize from me. I love doing this each month. I know I'm often inspired through sketch challenges. I like a challenge and having a layout already done. This allows me to decide on what sets and other supplies to use. 


I thought the Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick would be so fun to put to this layout challenge. Below is the sketch layout for your own inspiration.
I found this sketch layout on Pinterest and was totally inspired by this layout. I want you too to be inspired and create your to share and possibly win.



Here are the details:
  • Create you won card using this sketch layout as the inspiration.
  • Upload your creation to me by Thursday, February 25th to be in for the contest.You can do this through email or facebook.
  • The winner will be announced on my blog post on Friday, February 26th. 

What will the winner receive?

The winner of this sketch challenge will win the Fancy Phrases Stamp set. This is a $22 stamp set and will be part of the Upcoming March Madness Stamp Camp game night. You could win yours free with your card entry.


It is so fun to share a sketch challenge each month. I can't wait to see what you create. You can upload your entry to me by February 25th. 





No comments:

Post a Comment