Sunday, March 6, 2022

Stampin' Sunday with the Sweetest Easter Card Ever!

 


Hi Everyone,

Today is such a wonderful day for an Easter Post. The weather is beginning to warm up with sunny days and I think spring is about to burst. The card I've created for you is from the Easter Friends Stamp set by Stampin' Up!


This bunny is so stinking cute! It has such a sweet face. 


In the Easter Friends Stamp set, there are such cute chicks. There is this little one with grass too. I love the "furry" look these Easter Friends have. The other wonderful thing about this stamp set is the font of the sentiments. You can see that the sentiments have wonderful cursive writing. 


I used the Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper from Sale-a-bration. I used the front and back on one sheet. Try out this card just switching out the DSP and see what you come up with. 


Thanks again for stopping in. I hope you start creating your Easter cards. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment