Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Ring in the New Year with Light the Sky Bundle by Stampin' Up!


Hi Everyone,

I'm am so excited for 2023 to be over! I'm ready for 2024 where I can begin to work on organization, self care, and of couse more creativity! Today I'm sharing the wonderful Light The Sky Bundle by Stampin' Up! This bundle is not retiring, but won't be available for a 10% discount after January 3rd. This very versitile bundle is something you need to treat yourself with. 

If you look at the 2 layouts that are above, my friend, Susan made the beautiful navy and gold one. I was inpired and decided to create mine using a different color idea. 


For my version, I decided to use a pop of color with Berry Burst. The designer paper I used was from the retired Celebrate Everything 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper. I love the black and white fireworks and the colorful black drop design. 

One of the great things about these dies is the different ways they die-cut pieces. Many don't die-cut out full pieces, but cut designs into the paper. I think you can use some of them for snowflakes as well. 


If you like this layout, you can create your own. There are so many designer papers to choose from too, so your creations can go on for so many occasions. Here are the measurements for my card.

  • 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Thick Basic White scored at 4 1/4"
  • Berry Burst- 1 piece cut at 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
  • Berry Burst- 1 piece cut at 5 1/4"  4" (inside of card)
  • Basic White 3 3/4" x 5" (Inside of card)
  • 2 coordinating pieces of DSP (I used Celebrate Everything, but it's retired)
  • One pattern each has 2 pieces. I will say DSP "A" and DSP "B"
  • DSP "A" - 3" x 7/8" and 4" x 7/8" (top and bottom)
  • DSP "B" - 4 1/4" x 7/8" and 3 1/4" x 7/8" (sides)
  • Sentiment piece - 3 1/4" x 2" Center piece
  • Scrap white for main firework to stamp and die-cut. 

Well there is just one more thing to remind you of. If you want to order this with a 10% discount, but sure to order by January 3rd. After that date, the 10% discount goes away and you have to order the products with their ouwn order numbers. 

I hope you like my project today. I wonder, are you more of a gold and navy person or a pop of color person. I'd love to hear from you. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café
 

No comments:

Post a Comment