Sunday, October 13, 2024

Happy Birthday for Freshly Made Sketches

 


Hi Everyone,

I'm just in time to share a card for this past week's Freshly Made Sketches 657. The card I'm sharing is for a make-n-take at a crafting weekend I'm attending. I decided to have a few cards for anyone to create over that weekend coming up. I wanted to design it with the FMS 657 Challenge in mind.

If you follow my blog, you know that I love sketch layouts. It makes it so easy to create a card when the hard work of the design or layout is already done for you.



I love the way my card turned out! The Iconic Celebrations 6" x 6" DSP pack has great papers for so many occasions and seasons. 

Se sure to check out other creative projects over at the Freshly Made Sketch Blog. I love seeing what others have created. 


Until Next time...
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card with fabulous texture and patterns! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete