Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hi Everyone,

Well fall is definitely here. I was inspired by the clouds and changing leaves for my stamping classes lately. My friends and I meet on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. I try and focus on one stamp set or color groups for my classes. We had a blast using "Fall Fest" Photopolymer stamp set by Stampin' Up! Check out the link below to see more.
 
 
 
 
Fall Fest Photopolymer $15.95 #135914
 
 
I'm really starting to enjoy the Photopolymer stamp sets. The material is interesting, but things are stamping really well. There is a brand new Photopolymer stamp set by Stampin' Up! just in time for the holidays. The set is called Gentle Peace. I can't wait to order it! Check out the link below to see more.

 


                                                
                                              

Gentle Peace Photopolymer $15.95 #139523
 
 
Be sure to check out my website at www.maryblocher.stampinup.net to see classes and special events.
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Mary Blocher




No comments:

Post a Comment