Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hi Everyone,

What a beautiful Sunday of the fall season. It was a perfect day to chat and have fun with some stamping friends doing a shoe box get together. All the cards were just great. I've decided to post them for you to see. I hope you enjoy.






 
 
Everyone was so creative. I just loved every card. If you haven't heard, there is a great special with Stampin' Up! for the next few days. It is the Stamp, Stock, & Save special. There is a 15% discount on selected stamps, paper, and inks. Be sure to check out the link for the select items. Hurry, the sale ends the 6th of October.
 
 
 
 
Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I tell you it is such a great way to keep up with friends and families. Our lives get so busy, and we can let time go by so fast and lose touch. Being a demonstrator has allowed me to have great gatherings with my friends and enjoy the love of stamping. There is a fantastic special for the month of October. If you'd like a free pack of designer series papers for the next 6 months, check out the link below.
 
 
 
 
I hope you all have a great week. Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out my stamping website at www.maryblocher.stampinup.net for my classes and specials.
 
Happy Stamipin'
Mary 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment