Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hi Everyone,

Well I'm all ready for a fun day tomorrow with many stamping friends. I have a Spring off those winter blues stamp-a-stack Sunday afternoon. I'm so thrilled with all of the wonderful products in the Occasions catalog as well as the Sale-a-Bration catalog well of course who doesn't love free products. I'm giving a sneak peek at the five projects for tomorrow. I love all of them. I can't decide which I love most. Vote for yours and let me know. If you want to come but live to far away, just let me know. I'm happy to make a set of the stamp-a-stack cards and send them to you. I would charge $15.00 since I have to ship them to you.

Crisp Cantaloupe is a striking with the black cardstock.
The Sheer Perfection Designer Series Vellum Stack.
New free product during Sale-a-Bration

Who wouldn't love this cute bunny. This is from the
Happy Easter stamp. The flower Wreath
was omitted so I could have the fun bunny and Happy Day.

The Painted Petal DSP is so great!
The bird is from A Happy Thing from Sale-a-Bration.

A Sheltering Tree stamp set is so popular. I really like
using the little pennants to add more flare to the card.

This card is simply beautiful. I used the Painted Petals stamp set and
the Spring Flowers Textured impressions embossing folder. So beautiful.

 
The weeks are counting down to the end of Sale-A-Bration. If you haven't gotten all the free things you wanted, don't wait. There is still time. I know you love these projects I'm sharing, so don't hesitate to contact me for how to get these products to make them on your own.
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Mary Blocher
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment