Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hi Everyone,

What a fun night with my Tuesday night stamping class. We focused on the wonderful Butterfly Basics Stamp set from the Occasions Catalog. We also used the Butterflies Thinlits Dies to coordinate with our projects. I wanted to share our last project with all of you because it was a "let's make up" a new project using the Artisan Embellishment kit and our Butterfly stamp set and dies. Here are some pictures of the cards my stamping ladies came up with as well as my stamping cat.



Wow, what happened?




Jessica's cards have a clean line style.
 I like how she doubled
 her butterfly on the yellow base.

Bunny did a great job with the Blackberry
Bliss shading.

 As you know creative minds are seldom neat, so you can see my stamping spot is quite messy after that creative session on an additional project. So the Artisan Embellishment Kit is a neat product, but you only get 2 rose cut outs. So I decided to use the cut outs as a template. We used Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey card stock colors as well as matching ribbons. We then used sponge daubers to add the color. I love the different layout and styles of each of the gals. We surely fed off each other and gave ideas too. Which do you like? I bet several!
 
This was my Hello Honey flower stencil. I really like the Happy Birthday
 stamp from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.
This design was created by getting my fingerprints on the white cardstock so I had to trim it down. Christi called it a "happy mistake". I couldn't agree more.



This is Kaycah. This was a perfect time for a picture.
 She is ready to stamp.
 
 I wanted to share a video by Stampin' Up! featuring the Butterfly Basics stamp set and thinlits.

 
I hope you like the wax paper trick. I've been using dryer sheets as well. I guess that's it for now, but be sure to get in touch to host a party or place an order. This is the last month for free Sale-a-Bration products. Take a look at the benefits of hosting a party of your own. It's the perfect time to get people together to share and create fun projects. Remember during Sale-a-Bration for every $50.00 you choose one free Sale-a-Bration product.
 
 


I hope you enjoyed the samples from our creative last project from class. It was really fun to share ideas and make such beautiful cards. Check out my demonstrator website for more information.

Happy Stampin'
Mary-the Power Huff Stamper
www.maryblocher.stampinup.net











No comments:

Post a Comment