Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hi Everyone,

It's a busy time here at the Blocher household. My daughter Samantha has made it to her 3 week summer dance lab in Walla Walla. We moved her in to the dorm with her roommate Christina. The angle of the  camera makes Sam look so much taller than Christina. They are closer in size than the picture shows.


The dorms are at Whitman College. It is very nice and air conditioned, which is great. Look at this beautiful building. The campus is very beautiful. Hopefully the weather won't get back to 112 degrees like last week.


While Sam's dancing, I'm continuing to work on swaps for convention. I have a few more designs that I am in the process of finishing. The flower card is another specialty swap, and the other 2 are using the "Guy Greetings" Stamp set. I Hope you enjoy.

Hostess Set "Best Thoughts" With "Boho Chic" embossing folder

Stamp Set "Guy Greetings" with "Work of Art" Stamp Set

Stamp Set "Guy Greetings" With the Boho Chic embossing folder

Stamp Set "Garden in Bloom" (Which I absolutely love!)

And there you have it. I'm not sure that I'll come up with any other designs. I'm running out of time. My sister-n-law and I will be leaving Saturday for convention. We pack up the car and drive. It's a lot of fun.

It is a new week of Weekly Deals, so be sure to check out the Designer Paper stacks that are on special. There are some great things this week. visit me at my website, www.maryblocher.stampinup.net for more specials and events.

Weekly Deals Here Don't miss out!
Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The PowerHuffStamper

No comments:

Post a Comment