Monday, July 27, 2015

Hi Everyone,

Well I'm working on laundry my first day back from Stampin' Up! convention. I have to say, this was a wonderful convention. I think I really liked the classes and workshops this year. I got lots of great ideas and spent time with lots of stamping friends.

Everyone arriving for general session

A wonderfully decorated main stage
 

Swapping mad house before the doors open
 
My sister-n-law, Arla and I before a class

July 24th is Pioneer Day. Gearing up for the
parade in front of the convention center.

Arla's mom standing in front of the planting
float. She is a master gardener.
 As you can see there are just a few pictures here. I can't share any of the new things for the upcoming Holiday Catalog, but I'm happy to put you on my list to get a catalog if you don't already have a demonstrator. Simply go to www.maryblocher.stampinup.net and let me know if you would like one. You can also see my upcoming classes and events. I'd love to share during your own stamping workshop. You can also go to www.stampinup.net to see all of the wonderful stamping products available.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment