Monday, April 4, 2016

Making Someone's Day with a Card
 
 
I've recently joined a group that has 6 people per group who then send a card each month to the 6 people on the list. These are other Stampin' Up! demonstrators who want to connect and get to know each other. Plus the wonderful cards can be an inspiration and get those creative juices flowing. I just finished my cards and notes to my 6 fellow demonstrators. I know that my creations really were inspired by all the wonderful stampers out there posting on Pinterest and Split Coast Stamper. I hope you enjoy.
 

Rose Wonder is so beautiful

Picture Perfect multi-stamping is striking

Butterfly Basics can never let you down

Botanical Blooms Bundle, What can I say?

Sheltering Tree a must have

Rose Wonder again so beautiful
 
I'm excited to receive my 6 cards as well. I almost forgot that I will get 6 different cards back too. I look forward to opening my cards and getting to know these other demonstrators. I'll be sure to post the wonderful cards I receive.
 
 

 My Stamping Room
You might remember seeing my crafting workshop room in the March Blogging Friend's Blog Hop. It was truly a mess! I work full time and had 3 events that week. My room has needed an overhaul for a long time. My family has the computer and lots of other things that can sometimes clutter the room. Well this week, I am working on overhauling my workshop room. I have a break from work and between taxes and my other chores, I'm working in my room. I'm so excited that some things are coming together, and I can't wait to share, so be sure to check back and comment on what you think.

Well I need to get back to work. I have so much to do, but it is so fun to get things together.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper



No comments:

Post a Comment