Sunday, May 22, 2016

Bon Voyage & Hello Stamping Rewards
 
Hi Everyone,
 
It is the last couple of weeks to get those must have products from the 2015-2016 annual catalog that are retiring. There are so many wonderful things. One of my favorites I'm showing is the Hamburger Bigz Die. I just love this. It is perfect for so many little gifts. It is such a great feeling to see the excitement on the person's face that receives the gift. Right now, the hamburger die is on sale too!
 

 
Along with the retiring products, I too am having my own special. Be sure to check out my "Mix & Match" game where you can earn free gift certificates to spend in the new 2016-2017 Annual catalog.
Talk about double savings. Don't miss out.
 
 
Hello Stamping Rewards!
 

 
During the month of June, hostesses receive $35.00 in extra hostess benefits with a qualifying party of $350.00. This is fantastic! You, as a hostess, can earn close to $100.00 in hostess dollars. Gather some friends and host a party, have an on-line party, or get all of your new favorites from the new annual catalog. Here is a peek at some new products.
 
Wait to see what you can do with A Little Foxy!

Baby Bear is too Cute!

Such wonderful new Thinlits!
 
Swirly Bird Stamp Set

Painter's Pallet
If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a new catalog, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm happy to send one out to you. If you are wanting to earn your extra hostess rewards, I'm happy to help too.
 
Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper


No comments:

Post a Comment