Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hello New Products!
 
June Blogging Friends Blog Hop
 
 
Hello Everyone,
 
I am so excited to share projects using new products from the just released 2016-2017 Annual catalog! I have been waiting for this day to have the option to get everything I love in this catalog. It is another Blogging Friends Blog Hop, so you will have a chance to see everyone's wonderful ideas. Simply click on the icon below or each person's name to go to the next blogger.
 
For my blog today, I have a few fun things to show you. I just love the hostess set "Pun Intended". These two projects highlight the new "Pop of Pink" DSP and the wonderful set. I hope you enjoy.
 
Pop of Pink DSP and Peekaboo Peach make a great combo!

The Peekaboo Peach Ruched ribbon is great


 
Of course I couldn't stop with just the Pun Intended stamp set, so I kept going a bit to see what else I could do with this wonderful paper and other sets.


Pop of Pink DSP and Pop of Paradise Stamp Set
This was my first play at a layout.
 
 
Now here is cute! Painter's Palate stamp set with Hostess Set
Lots of Love. I just love this frog. Add a bit of bling too.
 
Well I hope you enjoyed my projects. There are so many wonderful things in the new annual catalog. Simply click below to go to the next blog hop friend. 
  
http://www.mybeautyscraps.com/2016/06/junehop.html
Click to see Danica's Blog


Mary Blocher (You are here)
  






No comments:

Post a Comment