Tuesday, June 7, 2016

New In-Color Samplers

Hi Everyone,

It has been fun to see all of the creative stampers showing the new Stampin' Up! In-Colors in sampler sets. I decided to try my hand at this as well. These new In-Colors will be available through 2018. It is great to have new colors that are trending in the crafting, decorating, and clothing business.


The new 2016-2018 In-Colors

Flirty Flamingo 

Dapper Denim 

Sweet Sugarplum

Peek-a-Boo Peach (my favorite)

Emerald Envy (wicked!)
It was fun doing these samples using the Painter's Palette stamp set and the Pop of Paradise stamp set. All of my supplies are listed below.





Another sampler set I decided to make was to create these fun tags using the In-Colors and Painter's Palette stamp set. This is going to be a very popular set for sure!

Birthday Wishes with In-Colors

Peek-a-Boo Peach

Dapper Denim

Flirty Flamingo

Emerald Envy




Interested in the new In-Colors, but can't buy them all now? Why not join my "In-Color Club". Simply commit to $30.00 each month and receive on In-Color collection. By the end of 5 months, you will have the full In-Color collection. The collection includes the cardstock, pad, refill, markers, and ribbon. Every person who joins will also receive the In-Color Enamel Dots for free. Take a look at how this works.

In-Color Club
 
  • Join the In-Color club by contacting me. I will accept payment through PayPal. Locals can pay me directly. Join by June 25th to begin your club. Once payment is received, I will place each monthly order at the 30th of the month. I will send you invoices each month through PayPal.
  • By joining the In-Color club, you commit to 5 equal payments of $30.00. Each month, you are receiving 1 set of the In-Colors. For example, you might receive Dapper Denim collection in your first month and then the next In-Color the next month until you have received all of your In-Colors.
  • This is a great deal! You are getting your products with no shipping or tax and receiving the enamel dots too.
  • Contact me at lennyandmary1@msn.com or go to my website to connect.
 
Thanks for visiting today. It would be great to have you follow me. I love to connect to other Stampin' Up! crafters.
 
Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment