Monday, November 6, 2017

Design Challenge 
Winner + Stampin' Blends


Hi Everyone,

I recently hosted a Finding Inspiration Friday card challenge and my wonderful friend Christi won with this beautiful blue project. It was really fun to receive entries. Christi won the Embossing Paste suite, so she can enjoy creating wonderful textured projects. On her project, Christi used a template and did use Embossing Paste after she colored it. 


This was the design template that I posted for the contest. I was very excited for this one, because I love Designer Series Paper and I knew my stamping friends would us the papers in a mix and match way.


This fun project was created by my friend, Jessica. She used some of our discontinued products. I love her mermaid.


Monica made this birthday card for her daughter. I love that this project looks like a collage. The fall colors and copper 19 really stands out.

It's fun to put out a challenge to my stamping friends. They say it helps them to use the products they have and helps them in their creativity. I hope you will be motivated to participate in my next design challenge.


Stampin' Blends are here. These 26 wonderful Alcohol Markers come in Stampin' Up's wonderful colors. Now, Stampin' Blends are available to customers. I have a wonderful way for customers to get the complete set of Blends with rewards.


Join the Color Me Happy Stampin’ Blend Club and in 4 months, you will have all of the Stampin’ Blend markers as well as getting hostess benefits all for $120.00.

Here’s how it Works:

  • ·        The cost of the club is $30.00 each month for 4 months (cash, check, or credit card, PayPal)
  • ·        You will receive 6 Stampin’ Blends each month (3 color pairs)
  • ·        You will be a hostess and earn $15.00 in hostess dollars in 1 of the 4 months
  • ·        In the first month of the club, all members will receive the Ivory, Bronze, and Color Lifter markers along with their 6 Stampin’ Blends
  • ·        Once 4 months is over, you will have the complete set of Stampin’ Blends, 2 Sale-A-Bration items, and $15.00 in Hostess dollars


How can you say No?

Purchase the complete set on your own for $145.00 after shipping and tax and don’t get any hostess benefits.

Join my Color Me Happy Stampin’ Blends Club and get your complete set for $120.00 (in 4 installments of $30.00) and hostess benefits one time. Wow what a win/win!

*There is one more bonus for joining the club. During January and February, Sale-A-Bration will be going on and members will also get a free Sale-A-Bration item during these 2 months.

Simply contact me at lennyandmary1@msn.com or contact me through my website and Facebook to join

Groups of 4 members will make a group.

I hope you will be inspired to get these Stampin' Blends and explore the possibilities. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are inspired to stamp.

Happy Stampin',

Mary Blocher
The Power Huff Stamper


No comments:

Post a Comment