Tuesday, December 26, 2017

A Stampin' Up! Year in Review
Hi Everyone,

As I sit and reflect on 2017 and all the wonderful stamping that has taken place with many friends and family, I wanted to take some time to share a few of my favorite events and creations from this past year. From weekly class, to stamp-a-stacks, it has been a great year. I hope you enjoy my favorites.


I really love the Painted Harvest Stamp set. There are so many wonderful things you can create using this stamp set and leaf punch. For this weekly class, I focused on "Flash" Cards. These are super quick and easy to design. You simply pre-cut your focal pieces and then you can create many different designed projects. The pre-cut sizes are: the colored cardstock is 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" and the white or vanilla is 2 1/2" x 4". Once you have these, the creativity never ends.


Okay, if you have seen or played with the new Stampin' Blends, then you know how wonderful they are! I loved this weekly class where my stamping friends got to try the Stampin' Blends with these projects. The Color Me Happy Stamp set was created specifically for the premiere of the new Stampin' Blends. I had so much fun creating these projects.


One of the events that I hold each month is the "Stamp of the Month". For November, the Nature Sings Stamp set was featured. I think this set is a wonderful all season set. The images are perfect for masculine cards. I really would like to see more masculine stamp sets in the Stampin' Up! catalogs, but if you look in the catalog with a eye for masculine, you can find quite a bit and think outside the box. 

I'm sure there could be so many more things to share from this past year that I really enjoyed creating, but that would fill up too many blog pages! I hope you have enjoyed these projects too. Be sure to comment and share. I love to chat. Be sure to check out the Stampin' Blends club. It's a great way to Get your Stampin' Blends over time and benefit from upcoming Sale-A-Bration and Hostess Rewards. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
The PowerHuff Stamper





No comments:

Post a Comment