Friday, December 1, 2017

Holiday Cheer
Blogging Friends


Hi Everyone,

It's another wonderful Blogging Friends Blog Hop. This month we are sharing Christmas, Hannukah, and New Years. Grab your sparkling cider and join us. There are many wonderful projects to share. Spread the cheer by sharing.

For my projects this month, I really wanted to share a bit of Christmas. First are some woodsy ornaments or gift tags I made up as gifts for my stamping friends. I used the Mini Treat Bags Thinlit dies to wrap them in. Nature Sings is the perfect stamp set to highlight for these ornaments. The natural wood rings ties in well. I hope you enjoy.





Wink of Stella in gold adds the right amount of 
bling

These were really fun to make. I plan on making many more to give some of my co-workers too. Another project I really loved was using the Large Number Framelit Dies to create a Christmas card to celebrate the "25th".


One of my favorite Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Catalog is the Merry Music Specialty DSP. It is beautiful. The paper material is thinner that the other DSPs, but is so wonderful! It's so hard to choose which side to showcase. I especially like to use the black sides for stunning effects.


I used the Gold Glimmer Paper from the Annual Catalog and the Large Number Framelits to die-cut the number 25. I just love the sparkle! I used the Layering Circles Framelits for the die-cut circle and the holly from the Carols of Christmas Stamp set.



You can't get enough of that cute cut out deer! I used a combination of products to finish off this project. I used the Card Front Builder Thinlit dies, Pretty Pines Thinlit dies, and the Musical Season's Stamp set from the Annual Catalog. 

Stampin' Up! Year End Sale

Just when you thought the holiday season couldn't get any better, here comes the Stampin' Up! Year End Sale! This holiday sale goes from today through January 2nd. Don't wait though. Items sell out quickly. 

I hope you enjoyed my holiday projects. There are many more wonderful projects to check out from the other bloggers. I'd love to hear from you, so share and comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment