Friday, July 24, 2020

Finding Inspiration Friday with Comfort and Hope Specialty Class



Hi Everyone,
I'm so glad you stopping by today. I'm so excited to share my August Specialty Class using the Comfort and Hope Stamp set by Stampin' Up! This is a fantastic stamp set with many textured stamps and beautiful sayings. I love the versatility of this set when combining with other great stamp sets. 
COMFORT & HOPE CLING STAMP SET (ENGLISH)
I know you won't want to miss out on this great product class. Here are the details:

  • Each participant will receive the Comfort and Hope Stamp set and supplies for 4 fantastic projects. This includes:
    • 4 Note cards with Envelopes
    • 1 Mini Paper Pumpkin Box
    • 1/2 package of the new In Color Gems
    • Cardstock and accessories to create the projects
  • Cost is $30 for the stamp set and supples for projects + $7.45 if shipping.
  • Register no later than August 6th. Contact me or register now through Paypal. I accept PayPal and/or cash/check for payment.
  • Register for the "class only" option and pay $17 for supplies only + $4.00 if shipping. 
Other supplies needed: 
  1. 2020-2022 In Color stamp pads
  2. Blossoms in Bloom Stamp set or other floral set

This is going to be a fantastic class. Space is limited for the In-Class option that is on Sunday, August 16th from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm. There are 7 spots open to reserve a space.

"To Go" packets will be mailed on Monday, August 17th and a YouTube video link will be provided for you to watch a tutorial for the projects. 

There are only 20 project kits available, so don't miss out on your chance for this wonderful specialty class. 

Thanks again for stopping in. I hope I have inspired you to participate in my Comfort and Hope Specialty class. Be sure to contact me with any questions you may have. 

Happy Stampin,
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe







No comments:

Post a Comment