Monday, August 31, 2020

Sketch Challenge Winner with Prizes


Hi Everyone,
Thanks for stopping in today. I have great news to share. It's time for me to award the winner of my sketch challenge for the month. The card above is the winner. It was created by Christi. My daughter chose this card because she said the way the sloth is angled and it is lined up with the diagonal strip which is great perspective. She said it looks like the sloth could just keep sliding down the card. How fun!


This beautiful card was created by Debra. I really love the collage type of stamping on her card. I also like how Debra used the Terracotta Tile Scallop Ribbon on her card.


Kathy really caught my eye on her card! My favorite color is yellow and this card is stunning! Kathy used the Free as a Bird Stamp set for this project. The faceted gems are so pretty too. 


The prize that Christ has won is the Coming Home Bundle found in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. It's a great bundle, and Christi might want to get the Trimming the Town DSP. The dies from the bundle cut out some of the images from the paper. So awesome!
COMING HOME BUNDLE

TRIMMING THE TOWN DESIGNER SERIES PAPER


I want to thank Christi, Debra, and Kathy for participating in my sketch challenge. I put a challenge out at the middle of the month for a prize. I hope you will come back and even participate in the next challenge. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe





No comments:

Post a Comment