Friday, September 25, 2020

Finding Inspiration Friday with the Best Plaid Builder Dies


Hi Everyone,
I'm so glad you stopped in today. First, did you have a chance to get some great deals from the 24 hour stamp set sale Wednesday? I know that ordered a couple of them myself. I ordered a few like the Massive Thanks set, Walk in the Woods set, My Meadow set, and Way to Goat set to name a few. If you ordered any, let me know what you got. Today I wanted to share several cards we created at my Weekly Wednesday stamp class.


The Best Plaid Builder Dies are just that, the best! This first card is all about fall (my favorite season) paired with the Love of Leave Bundle  and the Harvest Hellos stamp set and coordinating Apple Builder punch.


I just love these seeds and leaves. The inside of this project is so cute!


This card was created using the Best Year Stamp set that is included with the bundle purchase with the Plaid Builder Dies. I just love the Seaside Spray In-Color!


The Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon is so beautiful! It adds just the right touch for this card.


When you use the Best Plaid Builder Dies, you will get lots of squares and rectangles, so don't get rid of them. Use them to create a new project like this sweet baby card. Once we did our first two projects, we had lots of squares. The colors really seemed "baby" to me, so this is what we created.


When we used the dies, I had adhesive sheets, which I would recommend with the thin line die. It made putting the squares down easy. It was a 3"x3" square of white cardstock that we put the squares on. Then the elephants were stamped right on top. It was perfect!

This last card is probably my favorite. It was one that I created on my  Wednesday class live recap on Facebook (Mary's Card Cafe). I share the cards made from class and then I create a card using the same set/dies. I had an idea to do a Christmas card, so this is what I created. The Winter Woods stamp set and coordinating In the Wood Dies are fabulous!


The Red Rhinestones really light up that fantastic white die-cut tree. I really love the tree and green branches behind. 

Wow, that was a lot of great cards! I'd love to know which of the cards you really like. Comment and let me know. I just might send you a little gift of thanks.

Thanks so much for stopping in. I hope I have inspired you to create your own wonderful creations.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe








 

No comments:

Post a Comment