Monday, September 28, 2020

Make it Monday with Ghoulish Goodies Fun


Hi Everyone,
I'm so, so excited you are with me today. I had my Ghoulish Goodies Fun Class on Saturday, and I wanted to share all the fun projects with you. This class included home décor, treats or friends and a couple of fun cards.


I just loved the home décor piece! For the class, we used the Ghoulish Goodies stamp set and the Magic in This Night Suite for our projects. The Ghoulish Goodies set is so fun with the little black cat and more. The frame is a 5"x7" frame from the Dollar Tree.


I thought it would be fun to include a little candle wrap and use the awesome pieces from the August Paper Pumpkin kit. This really helped creating quick and cute projects. The DSP is from the Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper. 


For this cute box we used the 2"x2" Acetate Treat Boxes and pieces from the August Paper Pumpkin Kit. There are tons on wonderful and very cute pieces in that kit!


There were 2 cards in this class as well. I just love how awesome the products in the August-December Mini Catalog are!


This card was inspired by fellow demonstrator, Marissa. I loved how she inked up the Cobweb 3D Embossing folder and embossed those striking webs. The Metallic Mesh is also great on any project. It adds so much!



This card uses the wreath stamp from Arrange a Wreath Stamp set. It is the perfect stamp for the flying glitter bats. 


You can't forget the spooky fun inside your cards. I am getting into double layering on the inside too. I think it adds so much. 

Thanks again for stopping in. There are so many great things happening and specials beginning on October 1st. Be sure to stop back! Before you go, There are a couple promotions that are ending in just a couple days. Check them out.

There are a couple of promotions you don't want to miss. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

During the month of September, when you join my team, you will receive $125 for just $99 in merchandise + 2 additional stamp sets and 2 planned out projects with the supplies already prepped, so you can get crafting right away. The 2 additional stamps sets are the Queen Ann's Lace and So much Love. 
WIN THE NEW STAMPIN' CUT & EMBOSS MACHINE

Through the month of September, when you purchase a minimum $50 at my stamping store, you will be entered into the drawing to win the new Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine ($120 value)! See my recent blog for details.


Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe


No comments:

Post a Comment