Friday, December 11, 2020

Finding Inspiration Friday. Monochromatic Queen Anne's Lace Card

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in today. I wanted to share how much I love to create projects with a monochromatic color theme. That means you use hues of one color. I think it just adds so much richness.


For my card today, I combined the Queen Anne's Lace and Woven Heirlooms stamp sets together. 


If you look closely, you can see a delicate design in the stripes that I stamped as a background. 


You have to remember to put that special touch inside your cards too. Here I simply added my sentiment and a touch of color with the flowers. If you want to see more details, you can watch my video below.



Thanks again for stopping in today. I hope you are inspired to create some projects using one color. Share any with me. I'd love to see what you make. I also wanted to remind you of some wonderful promotions happening. 


It is the most wonderful time to treat yourself to some fantastic savings! The Year-End Clearance features sales up to 50% off of retiring August-December Mini Catalog. This sale runs through December, but while supplies last. 


I love every time Stampin' Up! Refreshes the Clearance Rack! There are always great deals on wonderful products. 


One of my promotions with every catalog release is my paper share. You won't want to miss a sampling of all the new papers, including the Sale-A-Bration papers too! You can get more details from my recent blog post

Happy Stampin'
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment