Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Sweet Little Love Class "To Go"

 Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in. I have one of my favorite classes to share with you today! I absolutely love hearts and nothing is better than sharing love with your family and friends. 


In this "To Go" Class, you will be receiving 3 new products from the January-June Mini Catalog and more supplies to create 10 fantastic notecards & Envelopes.

Here are the details:

     Each Participant will receive the Sweet Little Valentines Notecards which includes 10 cards with double-sided 3” x 4” card layers and envelopes ($10). You will also receive:

o   Package of Heart Charms (20 pcs) $7.50

o   Package of Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack $7.00

o   Additional embellishments and supplies cost $5.50

Cost is $30 for this “To Go” class + $7.95 priority shipping if needed

·       Register no later than January 15th. Contact me at Lennyandmary1@msn.com to register. I accept PayPal, cash/check for payment.

·     With my classes, you pay the catalog price for product and a supply fee for additional supplies. I save you the shipping and tax by ordering the materials and packaging your class. 

  •    I will mail out the packages by the 22nd of January and have the Facebook Live class on January 27th. 
  •    You can join me live or watch the replay on YouTube.

   Here is a sneak peek of a few of the cards you will be creating:


Be sure to reserve your class packet no later than January 15th. I will order and package your supplies and mail out January 22nd. I will send you a PayPal invoice or you can contact me for other arrangements. I cannot accept debit or credit cards. Simply Contact me for any questions you may have. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe 




·    





No comments:

Post a Comment