Friday, January 15, 2021

Finding Inspiration Friday with Snail Mail Products + Sketch Challenge

 Hi Everyone,

Today I'm sharing my inspiration with the Snailed It stamp set and designer series paper. I also have a sketch challenge for you that I do each month for a prize. Read on, so you don't miss out.


What I have been inspired by is to use my paper scraps to create a non traditional card front. I often do layers that are 1/4" smaller that the one before it. Today I decided to go a little outside my box and use my scraps in interesting ways. 


How cute is that snail!? I used the Heart Punch Pack for the cute heart that the snail is stamped on. Marlene told me that the snail would be cute with wiggly eyes. She was so right!


What a cute mushroom! I cut it out of one of the DSP sheets. There are lots of mushrooms of many different sizes too.


I hope you enjoyed my project today and are inspired to create your own card using the scraps you have at home. 

Here are the details:
  • Create a card using any stamps, ink, and paper you have at home.
  • When you create your card, use your paper scraps as the layers on the front of your card (I know you have lots of scraps).
  • Mail, deliver, or upload your card to me by Thursday, January 28th.
  • The winner will be announced on Friday, January 29th. 
  • The winner will receive the Snailed It Stamp set.

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you start planning your card for the sketch challenge. I love to see what other stampers create.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe


February’s Paper Pumpkin kit—Bouquet of Hope—provides a way to offer comfort, care, and condolences to those enduring life’s challenges. With beautiful blooms and supportive sentiments, the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit will soothe sorrow and share sympathy in a heartfelt, handmade way. While you can create nine cards of comfort and coordinating envelopes with this month’s kit, the kit’s exclusive, versatile stamp set can be used to uplift loved ones during trying times, any time. Subscribe by the 10th of February to get your Bouquet of Hope Kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment