Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Weekly Wednesday with Fine Art Floral Suite + Gilded Leafing Beauty

 Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited to be able to share with you what I did on my last Weekly Wednesday on Facebook Live. The internet connection was not the greatest, so I decided to put my card on my blog today.


The Fine Art Floral Suite is stunning! I decided to focus on the wonderful Fine Art Floral DSP and the Art Gallery Bundle. The detail in the DSP is amazing!


The Gilded Leafing that partners with the Heat and Stick powder is so much fun to use. I used the Leafing on the layering stamp of the flower. You can see how to use the Heat and Stick powder and Gilded Leafing in my YouTube video.


There are so many ideas and samples using the Fine Art Floral Suite on Pinterest too. It seems this is the #1 products in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. 


If you watch my video, you will notice that I have a giveaway of the Heat and Stick powder and the Gilded Leafing to one lucky winner. I said the comments would be open through the 15th, but that's too soon, so I have it open through the 22nd. You simply need to subscribe to my YouTube channel, and comment on what you liked best in the video. That's it!

Thanks for joining me today. Let me know what you are working on in stamping. I'd love to connect.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe'

No comments:

Post a Comment