Wednesday, March 10, 2021

The Paper Players Theme Challenge Meets Paper Pumpkin

 Hi Everyone,

It's a bright sunny day here in the PNW and I'm so excited to welcome spring with my post today. I decided to combine The Paper Player's Theme Challenge with the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin kit. Wow, that's a lot of P's!


For my card, I used the beautiful pieces from the February Paper Pumpkin kit called Bouquet of Hope. I love the printed vellum piece! I used the Rococo Rose card base. The I pulled in the Springtime Joy stamp set and a piece of Flowers for Every Season DSP. The dotted DSP strip and Sentiment piece are all part of the Paper Pumpkin kit. 


I really enjoy stretching my creativity with The Paper Players Challenges. You can create yours too and upload to the challenge blog or see great creations from other stampers. 


This little lamb is so sweet! I used some of the 2019-2021 In-Color markers like Just Jade and Rococo Rose. It is time for this set of In-colors to retire, so you might want to get any of the 5 In-colors before they are gone.


Thanks so much for stopping in. I hope you have enjoyed my "mash up" between The Paper Players challenge and Paper Pumpkin. 

If you act fast, you can get the March Paper Pumpkin kit with 4 free stencils and a stampin' sponge included in every kit for March. The deadline to subscribe for this kit is TODAY! Hurry and get yours.

Comment and let me know what you think of my card today and you just might win the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin kit. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Card Cafe

6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I love the mix of patterns and your precious little lamb!
    SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much Claire. There were so many awesome cards this time.

      Delete
  2. Mary your little lamb is adorable and combined with those lovely florals, your card is full of the joys of spring! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanne, Thanks much. It was so fun to create with your group

      Delete
  3. I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. meilleur café en grain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! best vietnamese food in singapore

    ReplyDelete