Friday, January 21, 2022

Finding Inspiration Friday with Blessings of Home Bundle

 


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Friday blog. Today I was so inspired by a photo of a flower that a friend posted, so I created this card to give a nod to that flower. The purple and beauty of this flower is just stunning!


Isn't this flower beautiful? How could you not be inspired by it. I think the color is so Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather. Thanks for sharing this Cheryl!


For my project today, I used the Blessings of Home Bundle. For coloring, I used the Watercolor Pencils and Blender pens by Stampin' Up! This card is also being used for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge #519. The layout of the card was inspired by the challenge.

This is such a nice layout. There are many ways to add textures and layers. For me, I used a DSP layer and then ribbons to add some interest and texture. 


Thanks for stopping in today for my post. Take some time to check out other projects for the FMS #519 Challenge. The other stampers have created some wonderful things. 


Leave a comment and let me know what you think of my card today. Oh and how about that purple flower? It's just perfect!

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! Lovely coloring to match your inspiration. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, card sketches are so fun to participant in.

      Delete
  2. I love the purple flower and your pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, thanks so much. That purple flower really inspired me.

      Delete