Monday, January 31, 2022

Kisses & Hugs Paper Pumpkin Kit + 2 Additional Cards

 


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in for my post today. It's that time to think about that person who is special to you and show them your love with a handmade card. My projects today were made from the January Kisses & Hugs Paper Pumpkin kit. 




I really like the lining of the envelopes for the kit. The color of the envelopes are Flirty Flamingo, but the inside of the envelope reveals a beautiful gold foil XOXO pattern. So pretty!


I used the Contour Dies and the Heart Punch Pack to die cut the rectangle and to punch out the scallop hear and that XOXO envelope liner. 


For this next card, I decided to use the inside of the envelope as the layer on my card front. I also use a Flirty Flamingo card base.Then, I used a strip of the envelope on the Flirty Flamingo side for contrast. The foiled heart squares are part of the kit as well. The vellum heart and sequins finishes the card.


I hope you enjoyed my projects today. If you haven't had a Paper Pumpkin Kit or any kit by Stampin' Up!, check out the line of products today.  I'm giving the Kisses & Hugs kit to 1 lucky winner. Simply leave a comment here on on my video saying "Hello" and #kissesandhugs. Winner announced Sunday, February 6th.


Happy Stampin',
Mary's Stampin' Café








3 comments:

  1. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. do homework near me

    ReplyDelete