Sunday, September 4, 2022

Welcome Fall with The Paper Players Theme Challenge!

 


Hi Everyone,

Well it certainly has been some time since I've posted a blog. I had to take a break for some personal reasons, but I'm back for my favorite season, FALL! The Paper Players, PP607 challenge is the perfect theme for Fall, so I wanted to be sure to post the few new fall cards I just created. 





I created this wonderful card using some of the scrap pieces I had left from trimming the beautiful Rustic Harvest DSP. I also had some of the Red & White Glimmer paper from the July-December Stampin' Up! mini catalog. The Rustic Pumpkin Dies did emboss the pumpkin, which I think is so cool!


The "For You" sentimest and leaf background come from the Soft Seedlings Stamp set. It is a wonderful stamp set that I can't wait to create with more. 

I hope you enjoyed my card today. If you'd like to see the other two cards I created along with this card, you can watch my YouTube Video. I'd love to connect, so be sure to like, comment, and follow my blog and YouTube Channel. You can also find me at Mary's Stampin' Spot on Facebook. I do lives every Wednesday at 6:00 pm (PT).


Be sure to check out the other fall cards uploaded by other stampers for The Paper Players, PP607 challenge. You can even create your own fall themed project and upload to it too. Leave me a comment or question on today's project. Shop my online store for any of the products I used.

Check out these great promotions:  




Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café









3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Mary! I love the stamped background and the mix of designer papers. The pumpkin die cut is gorgeous! I have to agree that fall is my favorite season, too. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ann. I'm going to make more of those gorgeous pumpkins!

      Delete
  2. Mary, this is so beautiful! I love the mix of papers and all the pumpkins! Just perfect for Fall! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete