Saturday, October 22, 2022

A Fish & A Wish Stampin' Saturday with Bubbles

 


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my Stampin' Satuday Blog post. I was so inspired by a couple of items I recently purchased. The A Fish & A Wish Stamp set is wonderful. I just love the texture on the fish images. The other is the Picture This Dies. I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to use them, but now that I have, you might be seeing lots of projects using the dies.


Up close, you can see the "wave" stamp in the background. I wanted to keep the card monochromatic and looking like the sea green colors. Okay, how about the bubbles? These bubbles have just taken this card over the top. I love it! Although my bubbles are clear, Stampin' Up! has the Effervescent Elements in the Annual Catalog that would create great bubbles too.


One of the tips I have for you is to make the inside of your card special. When I use Thick Basic White as a base, I always add a layer to the inside. This adds interest as well as stability. As you add layers to the front of the card, it adds weight to the front, so then the back part feels thinner and lighter. Adding a layer inside your card will fix that.


Thanks again for taking time to read my blog today. Let me know if there are any other stamp sets, dies, or techniques you would like me to share. During October you can earn double Café Coins (shopping Rewards) and will be put in a drawing for Mystery Hostess. When you place a minimum $25 order at my online store, the rewards begin. 


Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment