Sunday, October 16, 2022

Create 3 Holiday Projects with 2 Die-Cuts of Trees

 


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my blog for today. It's been unseasonably warm here in the PNW lately, but I'm ready to get the holidays going. If you think you have lots of time to do your Christmas cards, you might rethink. Today I have a great way to get your holiday cards rolling. The Spuced Up Bundle by Stampin' Up! can help you speed up your projects. Read on to see. 


When you use the Spruced Up Outline dies, you will be happily suprised when you get a 2 for 1 die-cut images. These dies are specially designed to give you the die-cut image and then the negative, or outline of the image as well.


From this first project, you can see that I stamped the trees on Basic White cardstock with ink. When I die-cut the trees, I also got the white outlines of the trees. You will see them used in my next projects. 


Here is the while outline of the tree from my first project. I die-cut a tree from Mint Macaron cardstock and then was able to put a piece of the 2021-2023 In-Color 6"x6" DSP behind to give a great pattern to the tree. I simply then glued the whitle outline in place. Don't you love the little silver stars? I used Sweet Sorbet Cardstock as well.


Since I die-cut trees out of Mint Macaron and Polished Pink, I was able to make a cute holiday gift tag as well. This is a tip I have for you. When you die-cut images out, center them onto cardstock. That way, you will have something that you can create another project out of like I've done.


My gift tag is another example of cutting a tree and using the negative for your project. The die-cut tree was used on the inside of my first card. The white outline tree is wonderful! It's adds a great pop of interest. 


I hope you enjoyed my projects today and are inspired to get started on your holiday cards. If you need any supplies, you are in luck. During October you can earn double Café Coins (shopping Rewards) and will be put in a drawing for Mystery Hostess. When you place a minimum $25 order at my online store, the rewards begin. 

To see more details on my projects, watch my You Tube video to see the dies in action.

Thanks again for stopping in. Which project did you like best? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment