Monday, August 14, 2023

Festive Tags - Kit with Me Class (You don't want to miss this one)!

 


Hi Everyone,

I know it's quite early to be thinking about the holidays, but you know that retail stores are in full swing, so I thought it would be the perfect time to highlight the new Festive Tags Kit by Stampin' Up! This consumable tags kit is filled with so many wonderful images, colors, and embellishements. It's also on sale for $11.70 through August. 


This kit has enough supplies for you to make 15 tags (3 each of 5 designs). I know that I won't be using 15 tags, so I decided to create a "Kit with Me" Class in September. You can participate in this class In Person or To Go. All you need to do is to purchase the Festive Tags kit and have that with you at the In Person Event or at home with you for the To Go Option. August is the Stampin' Up! Kit sale, so purchase your kit today before they sell out. Here are the details for this class.

  • Class A option includes:
    • Supplies for 5 cards, 3 packaging, and the rest tags using your Festive Tags kit and additonal supplies from me.
    • "In Person" in my workshop room on Sunday, September 24th at 1:00pm (PT)
    • Cost is $10 + your Festive Tags Kit during the event
  • Class B Option includes:
    • Same supplies for option A
    • "To Go" Option to complete projects at home with a video tutorial
    • Cost is $10 + your Festive Tags Kit 
    • $6 shipping fee
To reserve your seat or "To Go", simply continue to fill out the registration form by September 15th. Reminder that the In Person class is on Sunday, September 24th at 1:00 pm. I will ship "To Go" packets on Monday, September 25th. Deadline to register is September 15th. 




I hope you are ready to kick off your holiday crafting with my "Kit with Me" class. I love the projects I've created to share with you. If the Festive Tags kit becomes unavailable, check with me. I do have extra kits and you can purchase from me if needed. 

Below you will find a list of supplies that you will need to have for the To Go option. You can order any of these supplies when you order the Festive Tags kit. Links are provided for easy shopping. 

Thanks again for stopping in. Be sure to come back soon for more stamping ideas and specials. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment