Thursday, October 26, 2023

Last Chance Awesome 35% More or 35% Less in a Starter Kit (My ideas)


Hi Everyone,

So if you haven't thought about what you would put in your starter kit, or which deal to take, I've got ideas for you. I was thinking that picking a theme or technique is the best way to put your starter kit together if you have a bit of cardmaking things, but are ready for more. Both of my ideas are around coloring. Stampin' Up! has fabulous coloring tools, so you'll want them all. 

35% More product with your Starter Kit (spend $99 and get $168.75 worth of product)

  • Choose 10 Stampin' Blends Combo packs ($160.00)
  • Add the Color Lifter ($5.00)

This adds to $165. You cannot exceed the $168.75, so you might have to let the few dollars go. What I love about the Stampin' Blends is that you get varying degrees of colors. Blends are smooth and are easy to use when you have outline images that are larger. Florals are perfect for Stampin' Blends. Ready to join with this special?


Get 35% OFF the cost of your Starter Kit ($125 worth of product for $64.35)

  • Watercolor Pencil Assortment #1 ($16.00)
  • Watercolor Pencil Assortment #2 ($12.50)
  • Blender Pens ($13.00)

This is where the fun begins. You will have $83.50 left to spend. I would focus on 3 stamp sets that are perfect for watercoloring. I like to use my watercolor pencils when I have smaller areas to color. Some stamp sets I would suggest are:
  • Bird's Eye View ($20)
  • Berry Harvest Background Stamp ($20)
  • Fruitful Blessings ($24)
  • In the Moment ($26)
  • Silly Goose ($25)
  • Everlasting Beauty ($26)
  • Coffee with Friends ($25)
  • Festive and Fun ($26)
  • Gifts of Giving ($24)

Again, depending on what you choose, you cannot exceed the $125 amount. Maybe choose 3 sets and then an embellishment or paper pack. Ready to join my team?
Which deal is right for you? It all depends on where your are in your crafting journey and what you'd like to focus on next. Let me know if you like my ideas and would like some tips and tricks on using these coloring tools. You can get more details on my website, but hurry! This deal ends soon.

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I would put into a starter kit.

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café

No comments:

Post a Comment