Sunday, October 1, 2023

3 Cards with the Stack, Slice, and Shuffle Technique

 


Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping in today. I am feeling a little holiday spirit with the cold and crisp Pacific Northwest weather. I decided to create with the Beary Cute Bundle and Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper. 

Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers are so stunning! You cannot pass up on all the beautiful designs, but sometimes simply adding a layer of the DSP can become a bit routine. 


I searched on Pinterest the Stack, Slice, and Shuffle technique with three pieces of DSP and decided to create with the Beary Christmas DSP. I'm sharing a template from Stamp with Suzie. There are so many Stack, Slice and Shuffle template options, so you could create your own as well. 



To make your holiday cards quick and easy, allow your sentiment to be the focal point of your card. The DSP has done all the work for you, so that larger sentiment is perfect. 



One of the things I love about the Beary Christmas DSP is that there are so many wonderful bears and other animals that you can fussy cut. One of the bears even coordinates with the Bear punch. I couldn't resist fussy cutting a Mom and baby bear for this card.



This 3rd card might be my favorite! I love the pop of red from the gift that's ready to be given. I can't wait to have the DSP, Scissor, and a drink while I fussy cut all the bears, trees, and animals, so I can have lots to create many more of these Stack, Slice, and Shuffle Cards. 


Thanks again for stopping in. If you try this technique, I'd love to see what you create. Which of these three cards was your favorite?

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café








No comments:

Post a Comment