Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Lovely Lavender January Paper Pumpkin Alternative Projects


Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for popping in for my blog post today. I'm so happy to share my January Paper Pumpkin fun. For my Facebook Live, I created a couple alternative projects right on the spot. It was so fun. I even created a couple more after my Live session. I hope you like my alternative cards.


One thing I really like about this month's Paper Pumpkin is the coordination with the Perennial Lavendar products in the January-April 2024 Mini Catalog. I took the colors that are included in the Perennial Lavender 12" x 12" DSP for my cards.



For the first card, I used a Gorgeous Grape cardbase. Then I layered a piece of the floral Paper Pumpkin card with Berry Burst. The polka dot piece is also one of the Paper Pumpkin card bases. I trimmed it to 5 1/4" x 4" for a layer onto the front of the card.




One thing I really like about this card is the stamped background. I took one of the Paper Pumpkin card bases and cut it in half and trimmed to 5 1/4" x 4" for a layer on the front of the card. I used the stamp from the Paper Pumpkin kit and stamped a background with Highland Heather ink. the base of this card is Orchid Opulence. The added paper butterfly from the Perennial Lavender Suite is so pretty!


This card base is Highland Heather. I used the Paper Pumpkin card base again for a layer as well as the floral strip. I also stamped the foil lined white piece with the spray from the stamp set with Highland Heather ink.



The last card I'm sharing has a Starry Sky base. The "tag" floral piece is part of the Paper Pumpkin projects. I used it as an accent for the card. It really is taking the Paper Pumpkin project and just expanding it to a card. Again the paper butterflies are so pretty! 



Well did you like my alternatives? I'm trying to decide which I like the best, but it's too hard. You can't get the January Lovely Lavender Paper Pumpkin kit. There are refill kits available, but you need to be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber to order refills or past kits. If you are thinking about subscribing, I would suggest you subscribe with a 3-month pre-paid subscription. This way you can try it out and earn a Level 1 FREE Sale-A-Bration item.  


Ready for a Win/Win? When you subscribe by February 10th with a 3 month subscription, you will receive a Paper Pumpkin FREE Starter pack from me. This includes:

  • A Stampin' Spot organizer
  • 3-pack of stamping cases for exclusive stamp sets


With a 6 or 12 month Pre-paid subscription, you will receive a Super Paper Pumpkin Starter pack from me. This includes"

  • A Stampin' Spot organizer
  • 3-pack of stamping cases for exclusive stamp sets
  • Basic Black and caramel 6" x 8" Binder
  • Variety pack of 6" x 8" pocket pages

You can subscribe to a prepaid subscription anytime during this month and receive my Paper Pumpkin Starter kit. Subscribe by the 10th and  receive an additonal surprise.



These are all great organizational tools for Paper Pumpkin. I use the album and pocket pages to store left overs from the kits. Paper Pumpkin includes embellishements and extra parts and pieces. It's great to have a great way to organize them. The Paper Pumpkin Starter packs are my gift to you. You need to subscribe with me by February 10th to qualify (I don't want you to miss the February or March Paper Pumpkin kits. They are going to be wonderful)!


You can watch a replay of my Facebook Live to see a couple of the cards I've shared.


Thanks again for stopping in. I love to bring you creative ideas. Let me know what card you like best from what I shared today. 

Happy Stampin',
Mary Blocher
Mary's Stampin' Café







 

No comments:

Post a Comment